Dallas Cowboys offensive depth chart ahead of 2021 training camp. The offense was riddled with injuries and took a major step back in 2020. Do the Cowboys have the ingredients to have a huge bounce-back year? Dallas Cowboys Report host Tom Downey takes a deep dive into the depth chart and gives you all of the updates on the QB, RB, WR, TE and OL.
Download the HiHo Q&A app and submit questions today for a future video mailbag: chatsports.com/CowboysHiHo
Dak Prescott is returning and leading the way for the Cowboys at quarterback. Ezekiel Elliott looks to bounce back after a lackluster year at the running back position and the dynamic trio of Amari Cooper, CeeDee Lamb and Michael Gallup are looking to return dynamically as they lock it down as part of the wide receiver core.
Hit the Subscribe button for more Dallas Cowboys videos every single day: www.youtube.com/cowboystv?sub_confirmation=1
The Dallas Cowboys offensive line is stacked with depth going into the 2021 NFL Season. The concern is with Tyron Smith and La’el Collins who both have missed many games due to injury. Are they prepared to come back and do some damage for the Cowboys? The high point is the backups, most who have NFL starts under their belt. Is this line ready to take on the NFC East? Tom Downey breaks down the Cowboys OL in today’s video.
Answer these questions down below:
– Want a Defensive Depth Chart Breakdown? LIKE THIS VIDEO!
– More touches for Tony Pollard? Type ‘Y’ for Yes and Type ‘N’ for No
– Who will lead the Cowboys in receiving? Type ‘AC’ for Amari Cooper, Type ‘CD’ for CeeDee Lamb and Type ‘MG’ for Michael Gallup
– Pick a TE1: Type ‘DS’ for Dalton Schultz and Type ‘BJ’ for Blake Jarwin
– Confidence Level in Tyron & La’el? Rate on a scale of 1-10
#DallasCowboys #CowboysDepthChart #CowboysOffense