Dallas Cowboys training camp is weeks away and there’s multiple position battles that will be taking place before kickoff. Today’s video is sponsored by Magic Spoon! Go to magicspoon.thld.co/Cowboys for the best tasting and healthy cereal you can find!
Cowboys training camp battles include who takes over as starting tight end? Dalton Schultz or Blake Jarwin? Who backs up Dak Prescott? Do we see Garrett Gilbert or Ben DiNucci? The fates of many offensive players will be decided at Cowboys Camp and Chat Sports host Tom Downey gives his thoughts in today’s video.
Subscribe to The Dallas Cowboys Report for Cowboys videos every single day!
Cowboys Offensive Position Battle
– Starting Tight End
– Backup Quarterback
– Backup Wide Receivers
– Starting Left Guard
– Backup Offensive Tackles
– Backup Tight Ends
Answer these questions down below:
– Top offensive training camp battle?
– Pick a TE: Type ‘DS’ for Dalton Schultz and Type ‘BJ’ for Blake Jarwin
– Want a defensive training camp battles video? Share this one!
– Pick a Backup QB: Type ‘GG’ for Garrett Gilbert, Type ‘BD’ for Ben DiNucci, Type ‘CR’ for Cooper Rush or Type ‘O’ for Other
– Pick a Connor: Type ‘M’ for McGovern and Type ‘W’ for Williams
Chat Sports has everything you need to get your NFL fill everyday:
Tweets by ChatSports
#Cowboys #CowboysTrainingCamp #CowboysRumors